★ Registration Fee
★ Workshop Fee
* All workshops will take place on Saturday in YeungNam University, GyeongSan, South Korea. Workshop fee: 50,000 (With Conference Registration) and 150,000 Korean Won (Without Conference Registration). Again, this does not include conference registration. Because of lack of seats, priority will be given to conference registrants.
●By Credit CardVisa, Master Card and JCB are the only credit cards accepted. Please enter all relevant information on the registration form. It is also imperative that the name of the credit card holder is clearly stated if it differs from the name of the registrant. Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate your payment made to Eximbay.
●By Bank TransferBank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the participant, as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed. Participants are also requested to send a copy of the bank remittance receipt with their name to the DISC 2014 secretariat.
★ Confirmation of Registration
Registration will be acknowledged by e-mail within minutes after submitting the online form. Registration forms not accompanied by the appropriate payment will not be honored until full payment is received. We strongly recommend presenting the confirmation letter upon arrival at the onsite pre-registration desks in order to collect your name badge and conference materials in the most efficient manner possible. If you have not received the official registration confirmation e-mail within a day from the time of submission, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
★ Cancellation Policy
All cancellations of registration must be notified in writing by the Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and refund will be subject to the following conditions:
- For cancellations receivedby 7 November, 2014
– Full registration fee will be refunded less $50 of administration charge.
- For cancellations receivedby 28 November, 2014
– 50% of full registration fee will be refunded less $50 of administration charge
- For cancellations receivedfrom 28 November, 2014
– No refund will be provided.
– No-shows to the event will be charged the full fee
• Bank remittance & administration fee will be deducted by the registrant.
• It will be refunded after the symposium by only bank transfer.
• All cancellations must received by email or fax. (Telephone cancellations are not accepted)